Thursday, October 1, 2009

SWM Seeking


My name is Liam, as the name would imply Im Irish by decent. I wasnt born yesterday, infact its been two months now. I enjoy reading. Ive just been introduced to the classics: Goodnight moon, Guess how much I love you, and selected works by Dr.Suess and Shel Silverstein. Music has become a big part of my life. Nothing pulls me from a foul mood like a good song. Some of my favorites are Michael Franti, Jack Johnson and Bob Marley. Though my roommates just recently got me into phish, which I agree is an aquired taste. I also love to dance though I must admit Im not a strong leader, I generally let my partner take the lead. Im not an unhappy guy but it takes a lot to make me smile. I like people who dont take themselves too seriously, people who arent afraid to make a fool of themselves for a laugh. I have a big family that is really important to me, I rely on them for everything.
Some of my long term goals are to further my education, I think its important to learn something new everyday. I also hope to play soccer after I learn to walk. Ive already started working with the ball on occasion. Just getting comfortable with the ball at your feet is half the battle!
Other interests would be lazy afternoon naps, warm baths and long walks- though not on the beach as I havent learned to swim just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment