Saturday, October 24, 2009

Georgies Jacket

How sweet are these hand crafted, little wooden modes of transportation! When Liam was first born Chris's sister, Annie aka Taunta Nonnie- don't ask me, I married into this family- came down to spend a few days with her Godson. On one of our outings we went to my favorite little pottery store in Carrboro. We went because she fell in love with my ceramic candle stick holders and that's where I bought them years ago. Well we didn't find a single candle stick holder in the place but Annie did find a few things she couldn't pass up which included these for Liam.
A train, a truck like daddy's and a georgies jacket. Hold up. WHAT is a georgies jacket?

Its what Chris used to call Volkswagen Beetles when he was a tot. Like I said, I married into it.

1 comment: