Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vogue

Liam has starting doing this thing.

And man, is it funny.


The first time he did it I thought it was just a fluke...





WHAT is the face all about? It kinda says: What the heck is going on here?



How did this happen? And how do I fix it?



But then, a few days later, he did it again and this time he was totally cool with it.






I mean, is he striking a pose or what?
Like: Ma look what I did! Its modern and flashy and all I need is a beaded clutch and I'm ready for a night on the town.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, so sexy it hurts...
    I'm a model you know what I mean
    And I do my little turn on the catwalk
    Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
    I do my little turn on the catwalk"

    -Right Said Fred

    ReplyDelete