Friday, March 5, 2010

Homemade Haircut

Everywhere we go people always mistake Liam for a little girl. When he was a new baby I didn't mind- you really can never tell with babies and most people aren't observant enough to consider the clothing- but now that hes older, a little person, its really starting to bother me. Even after I took him to Peek-a-do to have his first haircut people still called him a her. His first cut didn't really go short enough, he still had hair over his ears and in his eyes. Although I really can't fault our hairdresser I'm just thankful we made it out of there without puncture wounds all over his scalp.
So the other day I decided to take matters into my own hands. Im convinced (if Chris ever lets me) with practice I will get better at it! I happen to think, despite the crooked bangs, that I did a great job considering I had a moving target.
Here is Liam with his new homemade haircut. He's getting very upset with me because its time to come in from our outdoor play to take a nap.




But mama, I don't wanna take a nap


what if I make this cute face, then can we go back outside?

(wait for it....)

Meltdown!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, my poor sweet little agelboy...don't cry..it'll grow back before you know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete